[Nstc] Season Tickets, Women Playing Hamlet and Improv Jam!

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri Jun 10 14:04:31 MDT 2022

Hi,
We have a terrific 2022-2023 Season and we are selling season tickets! You can see the season on our website (www.no-strings.org). Though the costs of doing productions have increased dramatically, our ticket prices will remain the same. Regular PPP (Preferred Patron Packet) is $85.00 and the Discount PPP (seniors over 65 and Students) is $70.00.

We are also selling Coupon Packs with 5 pre-paid admissions that have no expiration date. Regular Coupon pack is $70 and Discount Coupon Pack (Seniors over 65 and Students) is $55.00. You can mail your check to us made out to No Strings Theatre Company. Our address is 430 N Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001.

Our Ticketing system is now ready to take your reservations for William Missouri Down’s Women Playing Hamlet, the very funny first production of our new season, opening July 8 and running through July 24.

NEXT AT THE BLACK BOX: Improv Jam
We want you to come do Improv with us! The Super Secret Improv show will be hosting an open improv session this Saturday June 11 at 7:30 pm!

Do you want to improve your communication skills? Learn to be spontaneous? Develop better listening skills and think on your feet? Then join us for our very first SUPER SECRET SATURDAY! All ages and experience levels are welcome. See you there!

$10 cash only