[Nstc] No Strings News/Improv on Saturday

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri Jun 17 12:23:53 MDT 2022

Hi!
Online ticketing on our NSTC Website (www.no-strings.org) will take your reservations for the first production of our new season, Women Playing Hamlet (July 8-July 24) as well as the Fringe Dance Festival (June 25-26). More information about both is on the Website.

You can also see our compete 2022-2023 Season listings on the Website. Prices for Preferred Patron Packet (PPP) Season tickets for all 7 shows are unchanged, ($85 Regular, $70 Senior over 65 and Student). We are also selling 5 ticket Coupon packs with no expiration date ($70 Regular, $55 Senior over 65 and Students). You can mail a check to us made out to No Strings Theatre Company at 430 N Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001.

No Reservations are needed for the Second Improv Jam which will be held this Saturday,  June 18th, at the Black Box Theatre, at 7:30PM. All ages and skill levels are welcome!

Be sure to dress comfortably, and be prepared to move, as together we'll go over the basic principles of Improv! Through games and short scenes we'll develop characters, objectives, and create the worlds in which our impromptu storytelling takes place.

We hope to see you there! Drop in fee of: $10 cash only

See you at the Theatre!
Ceil