[Nstc] Update/Improv Night and "Every Brilliant Thing."

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Mon May 10 13:34:39 MDT 2021

Hi,

Now that the Governor has restructured the Red to Turquoise definitions for
NM Counties, as of last week, Dona Ana County is now Turquoise, which means
we can now have an audience of 33 patrons inside the Black Box Theatre and
we also can make some firm plans about performance dates for our next
season.

We are very pleased to be opening our 2021-2022 Season with the
entertaining "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Autumn Gieb and directed by
Ceil Herman. The online ticketing site is now ready for you to use by going
to our NSTC website (www.no-strings.org). Be sure  to allow 2 seats on
either side between your reservation and any other which is already on the
seating diagram.

IF you are interested in buying PPP Season Tickets, your online admission
fee can be used towards your season ticket. Just make a note in the
Comments section so we can keep track.

"Every Brilliant Thing" opens June 11 and runs through June 27. We will be
e-mailing information about our complete 2021-2022 Season and about
obtaining Season Tickets to you shortly as soon as we have secured the
rights for all the shows.

We have had a great deal of interest in The Super Secret Improv Show on
Friday, May 14 at 7:30 p.m. which I emailed about last week. Since we are
currently limited to 33 patrons, the troupe has added another show on June
5 at 7:30 p.m. Both shows are $10.00 (exact change) at the door). We advise
getting to the theatre early to avoid disappointment.

This is the information about the show: Watch as five local theatre artists
create characters and weave stories on the spot. The Super Secret Show
performs classic short- form improv games such as Foreign Film Dub, Double
Entendre, and Interrogation as well as a long-form improv game in the form
of a La Ronde or an Armando. Directed by improv veteran Teddy Aspen-
Sanchez, the cast of The Super Secret Improv Show includes Cassie Galban,
Joshua Taulbee, Erin Wendorf, and Second City graduate Rachel Thomas-
Chappell. Prepare for an evening of laughter and tomfoolery at The Super
Secret Improv Show!

Face masks are required for entry and throughout the performance.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil and Peter