[Nstc] Improv Returns Saturday, June 5!

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Wed May 26 16:39:32 MDT 2021

We were blown away by the great response to our May show of The Super Secret Improv Show. We had patrons lining up at 6:30 p.m. for the 7:30 show! The show was Sold Out by 7:10 and we turned away many patrons.

So the group is planning another evening of fast-paced fun! The next performance will be at 7:30 pm on June 5 at the Black Box Theatre. Admission is $10 per person and online reservations can be made through the No Strings website (www.no-strings.org). We expect this show will sell out too, so be sure to make your online reservations a.s.a.p. We are limited to 33 patrons in the “Turquoise”
Level for Dona Ana County. Come and also enjoy the ”Turquoise Invitational” art exhibit in thetheatregallery located in the lobby of the Black Box Theatre.

The Super Secret Improv Show is directed by improv veteran Teddy Aspen-Sanchez, and the cast includes Cassie Galban, Joshua Taulbee, Erin Wendorf, and Second City graduate Rachel Thomas-Chappell. Prepare for another evening of laughter and tomfoolery at The Super Secret Improv Show!

Face masks are required for entry and throughout the performance.

Our 2021-2022 NSTC will be published in the June 4 Bulletin. We’ll be having small cast plays (1 or 2 actors) through the Fall.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil