[Nstc] Improv Night and New Season coming to the Black Box!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Tue May 4 15:55:50 MDT 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much to everyone who came to our Courtyard show of "Animals
Tales." We were so encouraged to see there was such a demand for live
theatre. We sold out all 6 performances!

Now that the Governor has restructured the Red to Turquoise definitions for
NM Counties, Dona Ana County is currently in the "Green" category and
hopefully on its way to "Turquoise." We can now have an audience inside the
Black Box Theatre and we can make some firm plans about performance dates
for our next season.

We are very pleased to be opening our 2021-2022 Season with the
entertaining "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Autumn Gieb and directed by
Ceil  Herman. "Every Brilliant Thing" opens June 11 and runs through June
28. We will be e-mailing information about our complete 2021-2022 Season
and about obtaining Season Tickets to you shortly as soon as we have
secured the rights for all the shows.

Coming Soon on May 14: The Super Secret Improv Show brings live improv back
to Las Cruces! Watch as five local theatre artists create characters and
weave stories on the spot. The Super Secret Show performs classic short-
form improv games such as Foreign Film Dub, Double Entendre, and
Interrogation as well as a long-form improv game in the form of a La Ronde
or an Armando. Directed by improv veteran Teddy Aspen-Sanchez, the cast of
The Super Secret Improv Show includes Cassie Galban, Joshua Taulbee, Erin
Wendorf, and Second City graduate Rachel Thomas-Chappell. Prepare for an
evening of laughter and tomfoolery at The Super Secret Improv Show!

The Improv performance is at 7:30 pm on May 14 at the Black Box Theatre.
Admission is $10 per person (exact change) at the door. Seating is limited
to 25 patrons in the current "Green" category for Dona Ana County. Face
masks are required for entry and throughout the performance.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil and Peter