[Nstc] "A Coupla White Chicks.." extends run through August 29!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Thu Aug 19 12:55:24 MDT 2021

Hi!

We have extended the run of "A Coupla White Chicks Sitting Around Talking"
directed by Robert "Bobcat" Young and starring Karen Buerdsell and Gina
DeMondo.

The remaining performances are:
Thursday, August 19 at 7 p.m.
Friday, August 20 at 8 p.m.
Saturdays, August 21 and 28 at 8 p.m.
Sundays, August 22 and August 29 at 2:30 p.m.

You can make reservations online by going to www.no-strings.org and click
on Buy Tickets or call us at (575) 523-1223.

If you are interested in buying PPP Season Tickets, you still can do so.
Just mail a check made out to us at (No Strings Theatre Company) at 430 N.
Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001. Season tickets are $85 regular, $70.00
students and Seniors over 65 for our 2021-2022 season. Our great lineup of
plays is on our website (www.no-strings.org)

Pursuant to the Governor's Mask Mandate, all patrons are required to be
masked at all times while in the theatre. In addition, all theatre
personnel, crew and actors are vaccinated and will have face coverings.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil and Peter