[Nstc] Chicks ends in August/Improv Night September 10

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Wed Aug 25 20:36:49 MDT 2021

Hi!

We have extended the run of "A Coupla White Chicks Sitting Around Talking"
directed by Robert "Bobcat" Young and starring Karen Buerdsell and Gina
DeMondo through August 29. Mike Cook's great review can be seen on our
website at the link:

http://www.no-strings.org/event.php?ID=217

The 2 remaining performances are:

Saturday, August 28 at 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 29 at 2:30 p.m.

You can make reservations online by going to www.no-strings.org and click
on Buy Tickets or call us at (575) 523-1223.

Pursuant to the Governor's Mask Mandate, all patrons are required to be
masked at all times while in the theatre. In addition, all theatre
personnel, crew and actors are vaccinated and will have face coverings.

If you are interested in buying PPP Season Tickets, you still can do so.
Just mail a check made out to us at (No Strings Theatre Company) at 430 N.
Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001. Season tickets are $85 regular, $70.00
students and Seniors over 65 for our 2021-2022 season. Our great lineup of
plays is on our website (www.no-strings.org)

On September 10 at 7:30 p.m., The Super Secret Improv Show returns once
again for a night of games, laughs, and all around fun!

Join members Joshua Taulbee, Rachel Thomas-Chapel, Erin Wendorf, Casi
Galban & Gina DeMondo for their next amazing show. Starting out with
several short-form games, followed by a ten minute “stretch-your-legs” or
“visit-the-facilities” intermission, and rounding out with the long-form
storytelling, it’s a night you won’t want to miss.

Admission is $10.00 cash at the door. Per theatre management, COVID-19
vaccinations are required. Per governor’s mandate, masks required. This
applies to all patrons and performers. Thank you for your understanding,
and please attend!!

See you at the theatre!
Ceil