[Nstc] Busy weekend at the Black Box Theatre!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Thu Aug 5 13:07:28 MDT 2021

Hi!

No Strings Theatre Company announces AUDITIONS for Christopher Durang's
frenetic and funny comedy, "Laughing Wild." A perusal script is available
at the Ask Here Desk at Branigan Library. Auditions will be cold readings
from the script and will be held on MONDAY, August 9 at 7:00 p.m. at the
Black Box Theatre, 430 N. Main Street. Needed are one male actor and one
female actor, any age. Auditioners must be fully vaccinated against Covid
19. For more information, please contact director Ceil Herman at
nstcbbt at zianet.com or (575) 523-1223.

We are taking online reservations for the Gilbert and Sullivan Company of
El Paso's production of "HMS Pinafore." The company plans to do two
performances on SUNDAY, August 8 at 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. You can also
make reservations for our next NSTC production, "A Coupla White Chicks
Sitting Around Talking," directed by Robert "Bobcat" Young and starring
Karen Buerdsell and Gina DeMondo, opening FRIDAY, August 6 and running
through SUNDAY, August 22. Just go to www.no-strings.org and click on Buy
Tickets or call us at (575) 523-1223.

If you are interested in buying PPP Season Tickets, you still can do so!
Just mail a check made out to us at (No Strings Theatre Company) at 430 N.
Main Street, Las Cruces, NM 88001. Season tickets are $85 regular, $70.00
students and Seniors over 65 for our 2021-2022 season. Our great lineup of
plays is on our website (www.no-strings.org)
Face masks are required for entry and throughout the performances.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil and Peter