[Nstc] "Bosoms and Neglect" is back!

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Thu Jul 23 15:20:47 MDT 2020

Hi!

As most of you know, we were forced to cancel the final four performances
of "Bosoms and Neglect" because of the COVID restrictions. We made a
recording of the play against the possibility that we would be able to get
a license to stream the play over the Internet. The good news is that we
have just obtained a streaming license for 4 performances of the play. Each
performance date makes the play available for 24 hours.

The Four Performances are:

Friday, July 31 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 1 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, August 7 at 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 8 at 7:00 p.m.

For example, if you buy 3 tickets for the Saturday, August 8 performance,
you would be able to view it any time between 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, August
8 and 6:59 p.m. Sunday, August 9.

In order to buy tickets for the performance, you need to go to the ShowTx4U
website (Please note, this is not our normal ticketing site). The address
is https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/38931

All tickets are $10.00 and there is only one option to select on the link,
which is a Single Ticket. In order for the theatre and the playwright to be
appropriately compensated, please select the number of people who will be
viewing the play.

If you will be viewing the performance using a Season ticket, Volunteer
Pro, or Donor Pro, please email us at nstcbbt at zianet.com with the
performance you wish to stream, and we will make your reservation.

See you at the Virtual Theatre!
Ceil