[Nstc] "Bosoms and Neglect"and Other Streaming Opportunities from NSTC

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Thu Jul 30 18:58:28 MDT 2020

Hi!

We now have two different streaming sites, one Ticketed site and one Free
site. The Ticketed site is for plays on which we must pay royalties and
other production costs paid out of our current season budget like “Bosoms
and Neglect” and for which you must have a ticket, just like at the
theatre. The Free site is for royalty-free past productions, special
projects, and past performances by partner companies which are free to us.

The Free site contains a video of “The Importance of Being Earnest” from
the 2012 season, with more videos to follow shortly.  Simply go to our
website (http://www.no-strings.org) and choose Now Streaming from the menu
or you can click on Now Streaming in the pink banner near the top of the
website.

The first “performances” of “Bosoms and Neglect” are coming up soon! If you
will be viewing the performance using a Season ticket, Volunteer Pro, Donor
Pro, or purchased Coupons, please email us at nstcbbt at zianet.com with the
performance you wish to stream, and we will make your reservation.

In order to buy tickets for a performance, you need to go to the ShowTix4U
website (Please note, this is not our normal ticketing site). The address
is https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/38931.  All tickets are $10.00.
Please select the category that equals the number of audience members
viewing in order for the theatre and the playwright to be appropriately
compensated. The 4 performances are Friday, July 31, Saturday, August 1,
Friday, August 7, and Saturday, August 8.  All performances are available
from 7:00 pm on the night of the performance until 6:59 pm the next day.

See you at the Virtual Theatre!
Ceil