[Nstc] Streaming Zoom Play ending July 12./New Projects

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Fri Jul 10 12:23:16 MDT 2020

Hi,
This is a reminder that the streaming of Bill Downs’ Zoom Play ("Asking
Strangers About the Meaning of Life") will only be available online until
Sunday, July 12. The Zoom play is directed by Joshua Taulbee and stars
Teddy Aspen-Sanchez, Scott Brocato, Debbie Jo Felix, Luz Resendez, and
Rachel Thomas-Chappell. Many of you wanted to see the play when it became
available on the website. The recording is a composite of the two
performances and an extra recording session, but it is designed to give you
the experience of watching it live.

Here is how you can connect to the recording until July 12.

1. Go to http://no-strings.org/zoomEvents
Please note that because this is meant only for invited guests, this
location is not accessible through the theatre website. You will need to
type it in as above.

2. When you reach the website you will be asked for a Username and a
Password. The Username is audience and the password is WMD#6cemg+3
The Password is case-sensitive, so you must type it exactly as it appears
here. Please do not share the Password or Username.

3. To Play the video, press the arrow on the lower left-hand side. You can
adjust the volume using the speaker icon on the lower right, and switch
between the starting view and full screen by clicking the "frame" icon on
the extreme lower right.

We are very pleased with the response to the posting of this production.
Because of this, we are working on the mechanics of bringing you some of
our archived royalty-free productions as well as an exciting new project.
At this point we are not sure if we will need to restrict these to our
mailing list in the same password-protected format as the Zoom play or if
we can make it available to everyone through our web page. We will give you
an update as soon as we know.

Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to bringing you
virtual theatre until we can once again open the theatre doors with Mark
Medoff’s “The Majestic Kid.”

Best wishes,
Ceil and Peter