[Nstc] October/November at the Black Box

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Tue Oct 15 16:03:45 MDT 2019

Hi!

Our next production, "Boy Gets Girl," an exciting thriller written by
Rebecca Gilman and directed by Autumn Gieb, opens this FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18
and runs through SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3. You can make reservations by calling
us at (575) 523-1223 or online at http:www.no-strings.org.

Artist Jan Addy is exhibiting her lovely watercolors and pencil drawings in
thetheatregallery in conjunction with the run of "Boy Gets Girl.". We will
have a reception for Jan on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1, from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.

Additional News:

1. AUDITIONS: We will be auditioning for "How to Survive Your Family at
Christmas" on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 p.m. Information is on the
AUDITION page of the website (www.no-strings.com)

2. HOUSE MANAGERS: Are you interested in helping at the Box office? We
always need Volunteers.

3. SAVERS DONATIONS: Savers has a program to support Non-Profits and we are
now registered with them. They will give money back to the theatre for
bringing clothing, soft goods like towels and sheets, or small appliances
to them. If you are cleaning out your closet or cupboards, you can bring
items to us at the Black Box in Black Plastic Bags on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19
between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and we will transport the items to them.
If you can't come then, just contact us to arrange a different time for
your drop off!

4. COOKBOOK: Thanks to those of you who have sent us recipes. We are still
accepting recipes for the No Strings Theatre Cookbook. We will need 100 to
make it happen, and we would like to have a good representation from our
loyal patrons.  E-mail your recipe(s) to nstcbbt at zianet.com.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil