[Nstc] Helping at the Black Box Theatre

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Wed Oct 2 13:50:54 MDT 2019

Hi!

Our next production, "Boy Gets Girl," an exciting thriller written by
Rebecca Gilman and directed by Autumn Gieb, opens Friday, October 18 and
runs through Sunday, November 3. You can make reservations by calling us at
(575) 523-1223 or online at http:www.no-strings.org.

I wanted to give you a heads up about ways you can help out at the Black
Box in October. Please e-mail back to us if you can help out with any of
the items below!

1. WORK DAY: We will have a work day this Saturday, October 5 at 3;00 p.m.
to help finish and paint the set for "Boy Gets Girl."

2. HOUSE MANAGERS: Are you interested in helping at the Box office? We
always need Volunteers.

3. SAVERS DONATIONS: Savers has a program to support Non-Profits and we are
now registered with them. They will give money back to the theatre for
bringing clothing or small appliances to them. If you are cleaning out your
closet or cupboards, you can bring items to us in Black Plastic Bags on
Saturday, October 19 at 12:00 p.m. and we will transport the items to them

4. COOKBOOK: We are still accepting recipes for the No Strings Theatre
Cookbook. We will  need 100 to make it happen, so you are welcome to send
us more than 1. E-mail your recipe(s) to nstcbbt at zianet.com.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil