[Nstc] Last weekend for Home through 3/17/ Improv on 3/23

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Thu Mar 14 18:04:51 MDT 2024

This is the last weekend for Home at the Black Box Theatre. We need house managers! If you are available give us a call at (575) 523-1223.

Remaining performances:
7:00  pm on Thursday 3/14
8:00 pm on Friday 3/15 and Saturday, 3/16
2:30 pm on Sunday 3/17

William Harrold, Freelance reviewer, who saw the play on the Saturday of opening weekend wrote a glowing review of our riveting production.  You can read it on our NSTC website (www.no-strings.org) by clicking on the INFO button under our HOME listing.

Call (575) 523-1223 for reservations.

The Super Secret Improv Troupe will perform on Saturday, March 23 at 7:30 p.m. No reservations are needed and tickets ($10.00) are available at the door.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil