[Nstc] Black Box Theatre offers riveting production of HOME/Improv Night March 23

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Fri Mar 8 13:49:43 MST 2024

Hi,

We have two remaining weeks of HOME performances by British playwright
David Storey running through March 17 at the Black Box Theatre. Fridays
(March 8 and 15) and Saturday (March 9 and 16) performances are at 8:00
p.m., Sunday matinees on March 10 and March 17 are at 2:30 p.m., and the
Thursday performance on March 14 is at 7:00 p.m.

William Harrold, Freelance reviewer, who saw the play on the Saturday of
opening weekend wrote a glowing review of our riveting production.  You can
read it on our NSTC website (www.no-strings.org) by clicking on the INFO
button under our HOME listing. The show runs through March 17 and
reservations can be made by calling the theatre (%75) 523-1223.

The Super Secret Improv Troupe will perform on Saturday, March 23 at 7:30
p.m. No reservations are needed and tickets ($10.00) are available at the
door.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil