[Nstc] I Love You.. runs through Sunday, February 25.

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Thu Feb 15 19:40:00 MST 2024

Hi!

I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change running at the Black Box through Sunday, February 25, is a charming musical comedy with book and lyrics by Joe DiPietro, and music by Jimmy Roberts.
Under the direction of El Paso theatre icon, Kate Keyser-Dewitt,  and featuring a talented cast of actors including Jessica Broaddus, Autumn Gieb, Caryl Kotulak, Jonathan Lee, David Reyes, Orlando Rodriguez, and Delaney Sivils, this proves to be an experience you won’t forget.
Music direction and accompanist is Stephen Jones, choreography by Auguste McDaniel, and light design by Peter Herman.

The NSTC website (www.no-strings.org) has excellent reviews by freelance reviewer Bill Harrold and Bulletin reviewer Megan McQueen.

Remaining performances are at 8 pm Fridays and Saturdays,  and at 2:30 pm on Sundays, Feb 18and 25.

Artists exhibiting in thetheatregallery are Diana Ayers, Margaret Bernstein, Luci Bromberg, Rebecca Courtney,  Carrie Greer, Maria Lopez, Marcia McGuire, Jan Minow, Linda Sanchez, Penny Scribner, Christine Shirkey, Mel Stone, Gabriele Teich and Naida Zucker

For more information and reservations, please call 575-523-1223.