[Nstc] Upcoming at BBT/new ticketing policy

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Thu Jul 27 11:42:26 MDT 2023

Hi,
On Saturday, July 29, The Super Secret Improv Troupe will present an evening of improvisations. No advance tickets are needed and entry is $10.00 cash at the door.

The Gilbert and Sullivan Company of El Paso presents Ruddigore. Information about this entertaining and charming operetta is on the NSTC website (www.no-strings.org). Performances are Saturday, August 5 at 7:00 pm and Sunday, August 6 at 2:30 pm.

We are currently in rehearsal for Nice People Dancing to Good Country Music, the first production of our 2023-2024 season. It runs August 25-September 10.

Some of you may have already gone online and seen this message about our ticketing policy change.

Our current ticketing system has closed down and alternative systems are too costly to allow us to switch to them without significantly raising our ticket prices. As a result, we are returning to the old system where you call the theatre (575-523-1223) to make reservations.  If you get the answering machine please leave a message with your name (spell your last name) the performance you wish to attend, the number of seats you require and any seating requests you might have.  BE SURE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE MOBILITY ISSUES WHICH REQUIRE FLOOR SEATING OR ANY OTHER ISSUES WHICH REQUIRE SPECIAL SEATING. You will pay when you come to the performance.  If at all possible bring cash or a check to pay since the credit card service charge is significant and we absorb that cost rather than passing it on to you.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil