[Nstc] Women Playing Hamlet Review and Mask Policy Change

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Thu Jul 14 17:17:12 MDT 2022

Hi!
Here is the link to Mike Cook's excellent review of Women Playing Hamlet,
the opening production of our 2022-2023 Season. We are sure you will enjoy
this comedy which runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of this weekend and
Thursday through Sunday, July 24, next weekend.

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/women-playing-hamlet-makes-a-
merry-feast-at-black-box-theatre,12506?

After careful consideration, the Board of Directors has decided to change
NSTC's face mask policy to bring it into line with Broadway and London West
End Theatres. As of Friday July 15, masks will be optional. Though masks
are optional, like the NY and London theatres, we are strongly recommending
that audience members continue to mask when in the theatre lobby and
performance space. As before, the actors will continue to be at least 10
feet from the audience, and patrons will be asked to use a cup when getting
water from the drinking fountain.

Looking forward to seeing you at the theatre!
Ceil