[Nstc] Mr. Rogers:American Terminator steams through March 28!

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri Mar 19 14:04:10 MDT 2021

Thanks to those of you who have already watched Mr Rogers:American Terminator by William Missouri Downs! The great review by Cheryl Thornburg, formerly Arts editor of the Sun News, can be viewed on our website www.no-strings.org. Just scroll past the play description by Brad Martinez and enjoy Cheryl’s review!

Email us at nstcbbt at zianet.com for the link to watch the show!

Tired of Streaming? We are pleased to announce our return to Live Theatre in April. Animal Tales by Don Nigro (author of The Cinderella Waltz that we produced several years ago) will be performed outside in our lovely courtyard April 10, 11, 17 and 18. Our theatre is NM Safe Certified, audience size is limited to 25, and actors will be 25 away from the audience as specified in our certification. More information about ticketing will be available shortly!

Thanks for your support of our Black Box Theatre!

Ceil