[Nstc] Mr. Rogers: American Terminator Streams March 12-28

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri Mar 12 13:37:13 MST 2021

Hi!

We are pleased to announce our next Streaming production, Mr. Rogers: American Terminator by William Missouri Downs, running March 12-28! Just email us at nstcbbt at zianet.com and we will send you the link. Bill’s last play, Karl the Magnificent, was our very popular Streaming production in January.

Here is the link to the Bulletin story by Mike Cook about Mr. Rogers.

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/black-box-theatre-presents-mr-rogers-american-terminator,6004?

We really appreciate our loyal audiences being willing to watch performances this way. With Dona Ana County now “Yellow” we are making plans for outside live performances with small audiences in our lovely courtyard! We will keep you posted!

The virtual exhibit for Connections continues in thetheatregallery. To view it, go to www.no-strings.org, scroll down to thetheatregallery and use the ”Info” button.
Participating artists are Diana Ayers, Margaret Bernstein, Thalia Cisneros, Rebecca Courtney, June Decker, Penny Duncklee, Angelina Gaff, Kris Karpaul, Beth LeBlanc, Jan Minow, Marjorie Moeser, Brenda Nuvue, SABA, Bekah Taulbee and Joshua Taulbee.