[Nstc] This weekend at the Black Box Theatre!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Fri Jun 25 14:09:27 MDT 2021

Hi,

Remaining performances of "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Autumn Gieb and
directed by Ceil Herman are Friday, June 25 and Saturday, June 26 at 8 p.m.
each evening. Our Sunday matinee on June 27 is Sold Out.

IF you are interested in buying PPP Season Tickets, you can mail a check to
us, or pay us when you come to see "Every Brilliant Thing." Season tickets
are $85 regular, $70.00 students and Seniors over 65 for our 7 play season.
Checks should be made out to No Strings Theatre Company, 430 N Main Street,
Las Cruces, NM 88001. Your online admission fee for "Every Brilliant Thing"
can be used towards your season ticket. Just make a note in the Comments
section so we can keep track. Our 2021-2011 Season listing is on our
website (www.no-strings.org)

The entertaining and popular Super Secret Improv Show has a performance
this Saturday, June 26 at 2:30 p.m. Tickets ($10.00) can be purchased
online.

Face masks are required for entry and throughout the performances.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil and Peter