[Nstc] No Strings Update

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Sat Oct 10 13:22:07 MDT 2020

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who responded to our recent poll about dinner
theatre.  When we sent out this email, COVID case rates and positivity
appeared to be declining from Labor Day weekend peaks. There was sufficient
enthusiasm to go forward with planning. Unfortunately, the most recent data
show sharp increases in both cases and positivity in New Mexico.  Because
of this, we no longer feel comfortable presenting “The Majestic Kid” live.
Instead, we will be filming the production and making it available via On
Demand streaming in November. We will be providing the times and ticketing
details for the streaming in the near future.

We are pleased to announce that we have put two new short plays on the Now
Streaming page of the No Strings website and NSTC’s Youtube channel. They
are “The Make Over” with Rachel Thomas-Chappell and “White Trash Etiquette”
with Marissa Bond. Both plays are by Colorado playwright Dinah Swan, who
has generously allowed us to bring them to you.

Thank you for your support as we continue to bring you theatre in these
difficult times.

Ceil and Peter