[Nstc] ”The Majestic Kid” continues its streaming run through November 29!

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Wed Nov 18 19:31:03 MST 2020

No Strings Theatre continues to provide quality entertainment for you in your home! Mike Cook enthusiastically reviewed our Streaming production of Mark Medoff’s ”The Majestic Kid” in The Bulletin this week. The link to his review is below. Streaming performances continue through November 29.

Please visit our website (www.no-strings.org) to make reservations, enjoy the artwork in thetheatregallery, participate in the Silent Auction for Rebecca Courtney’s beautiful painting, or stream any of our royalty-free shows.

 https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/black-box-theatres-the-majestic-kid-stream-it-youll-love-it,5262

We thank you for your support of our theatre during these difficult times.

Best wishes,
Ceil and Peter