[Nstc] The Zoom Play by William Missouri Downs is Online until July 12!

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Mon Jun 29 20:02:43 MDT 2020

Hi,

As you know we had two performances recently of Bill Downs' play "Asking
Strangers about the Meaning of Life," directed by Joshua Taulbee and
starring Teddy Aspen-Sanchez, Scott Brocato, Debbie Jo Felix, Luz Resendez,
and Rachel Thomas-Chappell. The performances were well attended (nearly 100
people saw the performances) but we received many e-mails from people
saying they could not attend and wanted to see the play when it was up on
the website. The recording we are putting online is a composite of the two
performances and an extra recording session, but it is designed to give you
the experience of watching it live.

Here is how you can connect to the recording which will only be available
online until July 12:

1. Go to http://no-strings.org/zoomEvents
Please note that because this is meant only for members of the No Strings
Theatre Company's E-Mail list, this location is not accessible through the
theatre website. You will need to type it in as above.

2. When you reach the website you will be asked for a Username and a
Password. The Username is audience and the password is WMD#6cemg+3
The Password is case-sensitive, so you must type it exactly as it appears
here. Please do not share the Password or Username.

3. To Play the video, press the arrow on the lower left-hand side. You can
adjust the volume using the speaker icon on the lower right, and switch
between the starting view and full screen by clicking the "frame" icon on
the extreme lower right.

Enjoy the show!

Ceil and Peter