[Nstc] Streaming news!

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Wed Dec 30 13:57:23 MST 2020

Hi,
If you haven't seen our wonderful final show of our 2019-2020 season,
"Light in Winter Darkness," directed by Nikka Ziemer, you can still stream
it until tomorrow, December 31 at midnight. The review by Mike Cook and our
audience input has been excellent. For tickets go to www.no-strings.org. If
you already have season tickets, coupons, or comps, just e-mail us at
nstcbbt at zianet.com and we will send you the login info.

We are very excited to announce our January streaming event! A ZOOM reading
of William Missouri Downs' hilarious zany new play, "Karl the Magnificent"
will be ready to stream from January 8 - January 17. Admission is FREE. If
you would like to see it, just e-mail us and we will send you the login
information.

We are using a professional closed captioning service for our streaming
events. We plan to continue Free streaming performances until it is safe
for audiences to return to our theatre.

Happy Holidays from No Strings Theatre Company!

Ceil and Peter