[Nstc] "Light in Winter Darknes" streaming from December 9 - 31!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Sun Dec 6 18:09:16 MST 2020

Hi,

As most of you are probably aware, the Governor's "Red to Green" Framework
for reopening the New Mexico economy never allows close-contact
recreational facilities, which includes live theatres and other performance
venues, to open, not even if Dona Ana County is "Green." Given this
situation, we basically had two choices; (1) Shut down the Black Box
Theatre for an indeterminate period or (2) Continue to improve our
streaming offerings and stay alive creatively. We chose the second option!

We know that many of you are reluctant to watch streaming performances.
It's certainly not a perfect way to view theatre, but we have been working
hard to improve our offerings. Our current "Light in Winter's Darkness" is
the final production of our interrupted 2019-2020 season. While we would
have liked to present "Next to Normal", the COVID situation with
transmission during singing made that impossible. Instead, director Nikka
Ziemer has assembled an entertaining collection
which includes music and stories for the holiday season, streaming from
December 9 - 31.

The show contains improved audio and, if you need  them, the show contains
excellent professionally-generated closed captions. We greatly appreciate
the talents of Doug Abbott, Karen Buerdsel, Debbie Jo Felix, Autumn Gieb,
Jacob Zeitlin Kelter, Stuart Kelter, Amalia Kelter Zeitlin, Leora Zeitlin,
Bobby Senecal, Genno and Nancy Tafoya, Erin Wendorf, and Nikka Ziemer in
making this charming presentation possible.

If you currently have PPP season tickets, pre-purchased coupons, or comp
tickets, please e-mail me at nstcbbt at zianet.com and I will send you the
link, login, and password. If you need to purchase tickets, our ticketing
system is set up for you. You can go to our website (www.no-strings.org) to
the Buy Tickets link on the home page. You can log on anytime during the
streaming time period and see the show.

Please stay warm and safe! Happy holidays from No Strings Theatre Company!

Ceil and Peter