[Nmsalsa] welcome to Abby -- new librarian at Museum of Art

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Mon Sep 27 12:47:08 MDT 2021

Hello SALSA citizens,

Please say hello to Abby Smith, the new librarian at the Museum of Art.  Abby has already met Heather, her neighbor across Lincoln Street.  You might remember Abby from SF Librarians meetings.  Abby is also on the board of the Vista Grande Library in Eldorado.

P.S.  I have a meeting next Monday with Sirsi and will get our migration schedule then.  I'll share it right away.

P.P.S.  Feel free to drop into our Cataloging Café on Wednesdays at 2:30:
https://zoom.us/j/93113523372?pwd=cmZxZ0lNaWlVOTlocytzQUJwTWlTZz09

Happy Autumn!
Brad

Bradley Carrington