[Nmsalsa] Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data

Library, OSE, OSE OSE.Library at state.nm.us
Thu Jan 28 11:06:28 MST 2021

Just a reminder, if you are an Amigos member, this conference is free. (see below)

I'm currently attending the course, Introduction to Archives, which is informative if you don't have experience with archives. It's recorded (4 90 minute sessions). I paid for it because I want to understand this field better, in light of writing a grant and how my agency could be handling historic materials. Learning the vocabulary is helpful.

Best

Susan Sheldon, Contract Librarian

New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Library

Bataan Memorial Bldg, East Basement, Rm BE02, Santa Fe NM 87504

505-827-6158  Closed to walk-in users. Use ose.library at state.nm.us<mailto:ose.library at state.nm.us>

Regular Library Hours: Mondays, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; Weds. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm; Thurs. 10:00 am - 1:00 pm