[Nmsalsa] SALSA moves to SirsiDynix Symphony!

ssheldon at cybermesa.com ssheldon at cybermesa.com
Mon Aug 30 19:46:10 MDT 2021

Am I the only one in SALSA who was there at the beginning with Dynix
Marquis that became Horizon before it was Polaris? Now I feel old...

Congratulations, Brad, on getting through the process, so far. I'll wait
for more details before I share with my agency, but I will look at some
Syphony catalogs for background.

Will try to meet on Weds.

Best,
Susan Sheldon, NM Office of the State Engineer Library