[Nmsalsa] Polaris Leap instructions

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Fri Apr 2 11:47:07 MDT 2021

Hello all,

Here is some info on connecting to the browser-based version of Polaris.  Remember that the client version is still available; remember that not every function is yet available via Leap.

https://salsa.polarislibrary.com/leapwebapp

Two steps for Leap sign-in:

  *   domain\username, for example, hpl\nmmgarcia  and your password
  *   (hpl stands for hosted polaris library)

then pick "branch" and workstation

  *   over the years we've registered dozens of workstations!  (sorry for the mess)
  *   See attached list and settle on a workstation for you to use.
  *   Try to pick the workstation most recently registered for you.
  *   On this list I sometimes listed the workstation name, so you could start at row 117 and scan info from the most recent upwards
     *   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4TdD87TWeb5FN5y08Kf_ddhJdIN12Q-zju6BRHQKmA/edit?usp=sharing
  *   ?If you aren't getting the permissions that you expect, let me know.

Note that for Leap you do not have to log onto the terminal server in Syracuse!  For Leap you don't need hpl\nmsl-ts13 etc.

Here are videos:
sign-in
https://iii365.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/ITLCresources/EbBztr7HUsVKqz21ivoRrcsBaztg7uHzJf5tqEI0FEBJQA
navigation
https://iii365.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/ITLCresources/EUAhhn0BaFdIjGJaWjZyK30BStR-ViZnlOh-B_Pc7j04Yg

?Have a good weekend and watch for leaping bunnies!
Brad