[Nmsalsa] Introduction

Library, OSE, OSE OSE.Library at state.nm.us
Mon Nov 18 09:47:30 MST 2019

Sophie, we are so glad to have you at the MOA! We need to get you connected to the Santa Fe Area Librarians Group, too.

Bienvenidos!

Susan Sheldon, Contract Librarian

New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Library

Bataan Memorial Bldg, East Basement, Rm BE02, Santa Fe NM 87504

505-827-6158

Regular Library Hours: Mondays, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; Weds. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm; Thurs. 10:00 am - 1:00 pm