[Nmsalsa] Introduction

Friedman, Sophie, DCA Sophie.Friedman at state.nm.us
Mon Nov 18 08:42:50 MST 2019

Hello all,

Brad Carrington has just added me to the SALSA mailing list and asked that I give a quick introduction.

I joined the Museum of Art on November 4 as the Librarian & Archivist. I'll also be running the MOA's social media presence and website.  I am originally from Syracuse, New York and most recently lived in Burlington, Vermont, where I worked as an academic librarian. I received my BA from St. Olaf College in 2014 and my MLIS with a concentration in Archives Management from Simmons University. I'm excited to work with the MOA and other Santa Fe museums and experience all that New Mexico has to offer!

I hope to meet those of you who I haven't in the near future!

Best,

Sophie Friedman
Librarian & Archivist
New Mexico Museum of Art | on the Plaza in Santa Fe
107 W. Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501 USA
Office 505.476.5061| Fax 505.476. 5076
sophie.friedman at state.nm.us<mailto:sophie.friedman at state.nm.us>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5897E.C6517750]
https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoMuseumArt/