[Nstc] Murder by Poe runs through Sunday October 29

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Thu Oct 26 20:44:02 MDT 2023

Hi,
We have had great attendence at the Murder by Poe performances this month. We still have good seats for Friday, October 27 and October 28, both at 8 pm, and a few remaining side seats for the Sunday matinee on October 29 at 2:30. For reservations, please call (575) 523-1223.

We also need house managers for these three performances. If you can help out, please call the theatre and leave a message for us that you are available.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil

We