[Nstc] Fully Committed runs through May 21 at the Black Box Theatre

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri May 12 15:50:18 MDT 2023

Hi!
Mike Cook’s excellent review of Joshua Taulbee’s amazing performance of 40 different characters in Becky Mode’s comedy Fully Committed can be seen on our our NSTC website www.no-strings.org. The review is on the Info link associated with the show as well as published in this week’s Bulletin. The production runs through Sunday, May 21.

Reservations can be made on the website or by calling the Black Box Theatre at (575) 523-1223.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil