[Nstc] Victoria in the Highlands opens Friday, June 30

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Wed Jun 28 12:22:45 MDT 2023

Hi!

We have a new play opening this Friday, June 30. We thought it would be fun to invite all patrons to join in and dress up for opening weekend. So tiaras and top hats are welcome, get your Victorian on and don't forget your Downton Abbey cosplay dress. Or if you prefer just dress up to meet Queen Victoria (Autumn Gieb) in the new play "Victoria in the Highlands". Make your reservations now. It's a fun, interesting, exciting and a little historical play.

Performances are:
Friday, June 30 at 8 pm
Saturday, July 1 at 8 pm
Friday, July 7 at 8 pm
Saturday, July 8 at 8 pm
Sunday, July 9 at 2:30 pm
Thursday, July 13 at 7 pm
Friday, July 14 at 8 pm
Saturday, July 15 at 8 pm
Sunday, July 16 at 2:30 pm

Reservations can be made by calling the Black Box Theatre at (575) 523-1223
or online at www.no-strings.org

Tickets are $15.00 for regular admission, $12.00 for students and seniors over 65, and all seats on Thursday are $10.00.

Please let us know if you are interested in being a House Manager for this show. All dates are currently available except Sunday, July 9.

See you at the theatre!

Ceil