[Nstc] The Gun Show opens Friday, March 18

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Thu Mar 17 12:15:29 MDT 2022

Hi,

Due to casting difficulties, we are substituting a wonderful one woman
play, "The Gun Show," for our next originally scheduled NSTC production of
"Mother Courage and Her Children." The dates of "The Gun Show" will be the
same as original dates for "Mother Courage," Friday March 18 through Sunday
April 3.

In "The Gun Show," award-winning playwright E. M. Lewis tells the story of
America’s relationship with guns through the prism of her own personal
experiences. From a farming community in rural Oregon to the big cities of
Los Angeles and New York, an actor shares Ms. Lewis’s unique perspective
and true stories about America’s most dangerous pastime as if they were his
or her own, with brutal honesty and poignant humor. Leaning neither right
nor left, "The Gun Show" jumps into the middle of the gun control debate
and asks, “Can we have a conversation about this?"

"The Gun Show" will be directed by Joshua Taulbee and stars Casi Galban,
both with numerous acting credits at the Black Box as well as members of
The Super Secret Improv Show. Performances are Fridays, March 18, 26, and
April 1, Saturday, March 19, 27, and April 2, Sunday, March 28 and April 3
at 2:30 p.m., and a Thursday performance on March 31 at 7:00 p.m.

Tickets are available online at www.no-strings.org or by calling (575)
523-1223. Season ticket holders (PPPs) and Donor and Volunteer Comp ticket
holders can use the coupon code (Z2C5T4B6) when making online reservations.
Tickets are $15.00 regular admission, $12.00 for students and seniors over
65, and all seats on Thursday are $10.00.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil