[Nstc] Good News and Miss Bennet:Christmas at Pemberley

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Thu Dec 8 17:20:00 MST 2022

Hi!

We are very happy to announce that Las Cruces has voted No Strings Theatre Company to be the Best Live Theater Group in the Las Cruces Bulletin's Best competition! AND the Black Box Theatre was voted to be the Best Live Theater Venue! Thanks to all our loyal patrons for their enthusiasm and support.

We have a lovely review in this week’s Bulletin by Mike Cook of our current NSTC production running through Sunday, December 8. The review link is below.

For Reservations, call the Black Box Theatre at (575) 523-1223 or go online to the NSTC website at www.no-strings.org

Happy holidays!
Ceil

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/christmas-at-pemberly-is-a-holiday-delight-at-black-box-theatre,21769?