[Nstc] Improv tonight!

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Sat Aug 27 14:05:01 MDT 2022

The Super Secret Improv Troupe will perform this Saturday, August 27, at 7:30 p.m. at the Black Box Theatre (430 N Main Street in Las Cruces). Join Erin Wendorf, Casi Galban, Joshua Taulbee, Gina DeMondo, & Rachel Thomas-Chapel, and play the games and tell the stories with us, as we have fun once again. Participation is not required, though, so if you want to just watch, that's perfectly fine! Either way, we look forward to seeing you!  $10 cash at the door, vaccinations required,  masks optional.

We will start taking phone and online reservations starting Sepember 1 for the next No Strings production, Tennessee William’s The Glass Menagerie, directed by Joshua Taulbee. The Glass Menagerie opens Friday, September 23 and runs through Sunday, October 9.

See you at the theatre!

Ceim