[Nstc] Coming Soon to the Black Box Theatre!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Wed Sep 8 18:11:16 MDT 2021

Hi!

We will host another Super Secret Improv Night on Friday, September 10 at
7:30 p.m. Tickets are $10.00 cash or check at the door. Patrons must be
fully vaccinated. In accordance with the NM Mask Mandate, the performers
and audience will be masked.

The next NSTC production is Christopher Durang's entertaining comedy,
"Laughing Wild," running September 24-October 10. Tickets are available
online at www.no-strings.org, or by calling the theatre at (575) 523-1223.

Our next set of Auditions will be for "Daddy Long Legs" directed by Nikka
Ziemer on September 26 and September 27 at &;00 p.m. Information is on the
website.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil