[Nstc] "Karl the Magnificent "final weekend/Coming Soon: "Connections" Streaming in February

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Fri Jan 15 14:56:45 MST 2021

Hi!

Our January streaming event, A ZOOM reading of William Missouri Downs'
hilarious zany new play, "Karl the Magnificent" is streaming through
January 17. Admission is FREE. If you would like to see it, just e-mail us
at nstcbbt at zianet.com, and we will send you the login information.
We are using a professional closed captioning service for our streaming
events. We are planning to continue Free streaming performances until it is
safe for audiences to return to our theatre.

We would like to thank the Dona Ana Arts Council for awarding us Artists
Relief Grants.  We will be using our grants to offset the costs of a
videographer and professional closed captioning for our upcoming project,
"Connections," a staged reading of 3 short plays to be presented by us on
February 12, 13, 19, and 20. Details about the plays are on the website
(www.no-strings.org).

This will mark the first time we have been “on stage” together since we
read A.R. Gurney’s Love Letters in February of 2006.  "Connections" is an
eclectic collection of plays spanning over 100 years which all deal with a
man and a woman making some sort of connection. The performance is Free,
but reservations can be made for "Connections" by emailing us with
"Connections" in your subject heading and letting us know which performance
you wish to see.

"See" you at the theatre! Thanks for your support.

Ceil and Peter