[Nstc] Run Extended: Connections Streams through February 28!

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Tue Feb 23 21:30:29 MST 2021

Hi,

Thanks so much to everyone who watched Peter and me in Connections. We had
such wonderful positive feedback that we decided to extend the run!
Connections will have two Encore performances this coming weekend, Friday,
February 26 and Saturday, February 27 both starting at 7:00 p.m. Each
performance will stream for 24 hours.

If you would like to see Connections, please simply e-mail us at
nstcbbt at zianet.com with Connections in the Subject line,  let us when you
would like to see the play, and we will be happy to provide an easy-to-use
link to the show.

Below is the great review of Connections by Mike Cook in last Friday’s
Bulletin.

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/viewers-will-connect-with-
connections,5840?

In addition to Connections, we have recently added two new Streaming short
plays, Cat Lady written by Dinah Swan directed by Ceil Herman and starring
Autumn Gieb, and Prologue to Faust, directed by Joshua Taulbee and starring
Karen Buerdsel, Gina DeMondo, and Cassandra Galban.

Our Streaming offerings can be seen by going to STREAMING on our home page
of the NSTC website (www.no-strings.org) and scrolling down. You Tube has
started autogenerating close captioned titles, so you can use them if you
want.

Finally, Peter and I will be on the air Wednesday morning on Peter
Goodman's Radio show, SPEAK UP, LAS CRUCES. Our segment wil be on at 9:30
a.m. on KTAL 101.5 FM and we will talk about Connections as well as our
March offering, William Missouri Downs' hilarious comedy, Mr. Rogers,
American Terminator.

Thanks for your support of our NSTC streaming shows!

Ceil and Peter