[Nstc] Connections starring Ceil and Peter Herman is streaming in February

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Wed Feb 10 14:38:05 MST 2021

Hi!

Below is the link to Mike Cook’s great story in the Las Cruces Bulletin this week about our “Connections“ production. Peter and I are on stage for you in three short one act plays For Valentine’s Day and For Love of Art this month.

We are streaming it Friday, February 12, Saturday, February 13, Friday, February 19, and Saturday, February 20. We are so fortunate to be able to continue to present our productions at no cost to you, thanks to the support by the City of Las Cruces and the Doña Ana Arts Council.

To get the login information, just email us at nstcbbt at zianet.com. Write ”Connections” in your subject line and the date you want to stream. Remember each date streams for 24 hours, so if you want to watch on Sunday February 14 or 21, you’ll want to reserve for the Saturday before.

We hope you enjoy seeing us on Stage!

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/black-box-theatre-streams-connections,5727?