[Nstc] Live Theatre and Live Music in the Black Box Theatre Courtyard

Ceil Herman ceil at zianet.com
Fri Apr 9 10:30:56 MDT 2021

We are so excited to present Animal Tales in our Courtyard. These performance are the first Live plays since the theatre was shuttered in March, 2020. Live piano music by Barbara Toth and Animal paintings from thetheatregallery will enhance the performances.

The 4 Animal Tales performances are Saturdays, April 10 and 17 at 8 pm and Sundays, April 11 and 18 at 2:30 pm. Seating is limited to 25 patrons per performance.

You can buy tickets on our website (www.no-strings.org)

If you have Pre-paid Coupons or Donor or Volunteer Comps, please use the ticket code on the ticket site or call me and I will do it for you. (575) 523-1223

This link is to Mike Cook’s excellent coverage in The Bulletin today.

https://www.lascrucesbulletin.com/stories/live-theatre-returns-outdoors-at-black-box-theatre,6168