[Nstc] No Strings Theatre Update

ceil at zianet.com ceil at zianet.com
Wed Mar 18 15:08:18 MDT 2020

Hi,

Due to the current restrictions on gatherings of more than 10 people, it is
with great regret that we announce the cancellation of the final four
performances of "Bosoms and Neglect" scheduled for Thursday through Sunday
of this weekend. We are also postponing the three remaining events in this
season, "The Majestic Kid," "Next to Normal" and "Talisman" by the visiting
El Paso Human Nature Dance Company.

It is our hope to open "The Majestic Kid" at the end of May, but of course,
this will depend on the guidelines for assemblies at that time.

We are looking forward to providing you with our usual high quality theatre
entertainment as soon as the conditions are safe to do so.

Ceil