[Nstc] NSTC's 20th Season is Opening Friday!

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Mon Sep 2 14:21:07 MDT 2019

Hi!

We are very excited about the Opening of our 20th season at the Black Box
Theatre. The theatre has been painted inside and out, and there is a
beautiful mural on our courtyard wall by SABA. thetheatregallery will
display photographs by Peter Herman highlighting the plays of our past 20
years.

The first production of our season is "The Mrs Wheatland Pageant," by Lisa
Wagner Erickson running September 6-22. There will be an Opening Night
Reception from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m., with finger food catered by Darci Georges
owner of One Woman's Kitchen, as well as brownies and champagne following
the performance.

"The Mrs. Wheatland Pageant" asks are the laws of reality dictated by the
rules of fertility? Will June lock herself in a 50’s sitcom fantasy? All
will be revealed in this new comedy where sitcom nostalgia, small town
reality and gender norms collide as one woman searches for certainty in an
ever-changing world. The play is directed by Ceil Herman and stars Ashley
Dahl, Bobby Senecal, Karen Buerdsel, and Gina DeMondo, with Scenic Design
by Joshua Taulbee, Light Design by Peter Herman, Costume Design by Robert
Bobcat Young, and Properties Design by Darlene DeMondo, Bekah Taulbee is
the Board Operator and Luz Resendez is the Production Assistant

Performances of "The Mrs. Wheatland Pageant" are Fridays and Saturdays at
8:00 p.m., Sunday matinees on September 15 and September 22 at 2:30 p.m.
and Thursday, September 19 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $15.00 regular
admission, $12.00 Students and seniors over 65 and all seats on Thursdays
are $10.00.  Season Ticket "Preferred Patron Flexi-Passes" are on sale at
all performances. The Season Ticket prices, which have not increased from
last year, are $85.00 for regular admissions, and $70.00 for Seniors over
65 and Students. For reservations call the theatre at (575) 523-1223.

See you at the theatre and many thanks for 20 years of support!
Ceil