[Nstc] "Fallout" opens Friday, May 3/Art Ramble

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Fri May 3 13:41:17 MDT 2019

Hi,

Our production of "Fallout," a new play by Laura King will open Friday, May
3 at 8:00 p.m. The play which stars Gina DeMondo and Joshua Taulbee, runs
through Sunday, May 19. More information is on our website (www.no-
strings.org). Laura King will be with us the opening weekend and there will
be a talkback following the performances on May 3 and 4.

We will have a wine and cheese reception for Margaret Bernstein who is
showing her artwork in thetheatregallery in conjunction with the Ramble on
May 3 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Come and support Margaret who has coordinated
all the art exhibits in thetheatregallery. While you are here, take a look
at the beautiful mural by SABA on our courtyard wall facing Main Street and
our improved courtyard lighting.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil