[Nstc] Emilie continues its run/House Managers needed

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Wed Jun 12 14:34:57 MDT 2019

Hi,
There are 4 more performances of "Emilie: La Marquise Du Chatelet Defends
Her Life Tonight," directed by Nikka Ziemer. Photos and the excellent
review by Mike Cook in this week's Bulletin can also be seen on our website
(www.no-strings,org). It is a highly theatrical, fast, funny, sexy
rediscovery of one of history's most intriguing women, written by Lauren
Gunderson, who also wrote "Silent Sky" produced by ASTC this season.

The remaining performances of Emilie are:
Thursday, June 13 at 7
Friday, June 14 at 8
Saturday, June 15 at 8
Sunday, June 16 at 2:30 p.m.

We need House Managers for the Friday and Sunday performances, so if you
are interested in helping out, just reply to this e-mail or call us at the
theatre (575) 523-1223.

We have a lovely exhibit of embroidery work in thetheatregallery located in
the Black Box Theatre lobby. thetheatregallery is open an hour before all
performances.

We are excited about our 20th season line up for 2019-2020, and you can
purchase season tickets for our 7 shows next year when you come to the
theatre or by sending us a check. The PPP (Preferred Patron Package) rates
are the same, $85.00 for regular admission and $70.00 for students and
seniors over 65.

See you at the theatre!
Ceil