[Nstc] Volunteers needed for set work on Saturday

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Wed Apr 24 17:20:31 MDT 2019

Hi!

Because the cast for "Fallout" is only 2 actors, we need some extra help in
getting the set ready for our opening on May 3. We need about 10 people to
help out on Saturday, April 27 at 12:30 p.m. The work will be primarily
painting and perhaps a bit of carpentry and tidying.

As always, to show our appreciation for our NSTC volunteers, you will
receive 2 comp tickets for the performance.

Please reply to this e-mail if you are interested and available.

Thanks so much!
Ceil