[Nstc] "Life and Beth," Gourd Artwork, and New Courtyard Lighting at BBT!

nstcbbt at zianet.com nstcbbt at zianet.com
Thu Dec 20 17:44:17 MST 2018

Hi,

The 4 final performances of the entertaining comedy  "Life and Beth"
directed by Autumn Gieb are Thursday, December 20 at 7:00 p.m., Friday,
December 21 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 22 at 8:00 p.m. and Sunday,
December 23 at 2:30 p.m. The great review of the show by Mike Cook is on
our website (www.no-strings.org).In addition, Karen Currier's beautiful
gourd artwork is currently on display at thetheatregallery.

The Black Box Theatre is currently undergoing wonderful changes! Check out
our improved courtyard and gate lighting. The theatre will soon have a new
coat of paint and a mural on our courtyard wall.

Happy Holidays from No Strings Theatre Company!
Ceil