[Nmsalsa] suppressed item records for NMCL

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Wed May 27 18:02:08 MDT 2020

Hello SALSA,

I'm glad that a couple of you dropped in for chat in our Wednesday café!  Visit any time-Wednesdays at 2:30 in that zoom link.

We mentioned the NMCL records (Coalition for Literacy).   I went ahead and suppressed the item record display.  In one minute and 3 seconds Polaris suppressed 6378 item records!  Zippy.   We can suppress the bib records later - the ones that have only NMCL items attached.

               BULK CHANGE REPORT
                5/27/2020 3:51:36 PM
        Filename: \\HPL-WST-MT-SQL3\NMMI-BulkReports\ItemBulkChangeReport_20200527155100.txt

GENERAL INFORMATION:
    User name: nmbcarrington
    Processed record set name: <Ad Hoc bulk change; no record set selected>
    Processed record set owner: <Ad Hoc bulk change; no record set selected>
    Error record set name:
    Error record set owner:

SUMMARY OF CHANGES:
    Display in PAC:   No - WARNING: These items will not display in PAC.

STATISTICS:
    Processing time: 00 hours 01 minutes 03 seconds

    Number of items processed: 6378
    Number of items with errors (partial changes may apply): 0
    Number of reserve items with errors (partial changes may apply): 0
    Number of eContent items with errors (partial changes may apply): 0
    Number of items unchanged due to permission errors: 0

Bradley Carrington
bradley.carrington at state.nm.us<mailto:bradley.carrington at state.nm.us>
New Mexico State Library, Santa Fe
NMS, NmSSL